|Position||A HR Director|
|Field||Technology, Communication, Printing, Gifts.|
|Location||32 Vo Van Dung, Phuong O Cho Dua, Quan Đong Đa, Ha Noi|
|Salary||Based on ability and experience.|
|Job Description||– Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives to seek eligible candidates.
– Implementing the recruitment and training plan of the Human Resources Department.
– Seeking candidates and arrange to interview as required; maintain and develop human resources;
– Involve in the recruitment process (recruitment, testing…)
– Develop relationships with headhunters and other universities;
– Manage and develop recruitment team;
– Other tasks assigned by directors.
– Job details will be discussed directly during the interview.
|Benefits||–Working in a professional environment.
–Well-trained for long-term career development.
– Having opportunities for promotion, training, and conditions to develop yourself.
–Attractive salary and bonus, depending on ability.
–Social insurance and other benefits are available.
|Requirements||– Graduated, majoring in Law, Labor Management, Administration, Economy or Finance.
– Having good communication skill, no stuttering and good accent.
– Having a critical thinking, judgement and problem-solving skill
– Ability to analyze and synthesize
– Having high responsibility in work
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– At least 1 year experience
– Application+ related qualifications.
* Priority: Those have experience in this field.
|Contact||TUAN TUNG GROUP | Sustainable Development
Hanoi: 32 Vo Van Dung, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District
Ho Chi Minh: 132 Street 79, Tan Quy Ward, District 7
Call Center: 1900 0313